Korn Ferry is representing a client to search for talents.
Our client is one of the biggest companies within the FMCG industry. They are continuously expanding their business line in retail over the past decades. The environment characterized by young and smart talents with lots of energy and initiative.
Role: Accountant – Special Language
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the completeness of documents required for claims/reimbursement; and ensure the payment is being made on time. You will also support the continuous improvement of the Account Payable claim process.
– Bachelor’s degree (min. GPA 3.00/4.00), fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
– Experience in internship/working within a corporate environment is an advantage
– Familiar in using Microsoft Excel
– Fluency in English is a must; both verbally and written
– Strong analytical thinking, data management skill, and have good attention to detail.
– Willing to work in Rungkut – Surabaya
– Contract term: 1-year contract
– Able to listen, read and speak in one of the following languages: Japanese (min. JLPT N2) / Korean (min. TOPIK Level 4) / Chinese (Mandarin min. HSK 5) / Thailand (Thai)
For further inquiries and to submit your resume, please contact:
Name: Lidya Siregar
Email subject: Accountant – (daerah yang dituju)
Example: Accountant – Surabaya